As springtime begins, you may be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Brookfield? Even if your cooling system is newer or was running just fine last season.
Here’s one way to look at it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new vehicle and never have to request any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or putting on new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioning. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving components. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving components can fail.
Having your unit checked seasonally by a Central Air LLC professional can help spot small issues before they become large meltdowns. (And cause your system to stop working!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your AC is located outdoors, it’s more inclined to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can negatively affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling an expert to service intricate internal components.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate in your equipment can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these problems can create higher energy needs—and a more expensive cooling bill!
- It could extend your system’s life span. A clean unit is an efficient one and might even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly electricity costs and over the years, as you won’t have to get new equipment as soon.
- It helps find little problems before they turn into big, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will keenly examine components and complete a cycle of air conditioning performance tests. These detailed procedures often allow us to locate problems before they turn into big problems that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps ensure worry-free cooling throughout the warmest days. After your unit is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your system is ready to give worry-free air. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the best methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers expect regular maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this service, your equipment is open to early breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A good AC tune-up should have an examination and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC technician. Here’s some of the work we’ll do:
We’ll check the subsequent spots and parts:
- Complete equipment order
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the work we’ll do:
- Put in new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lubricate moving parts
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Tune-Up Right Away with Central Air LLC
This week is the best time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Central Air LLC pros a ring at 203-357-5913 or contact us online to request your appointment. Before we arrive at your house, don’t forget to look at our discount offers for savings on your approaching maintenance.