As spring starts, you might be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Brookfield? Particularly if your air conditioning unit is newer or was operating good last season.
Here’s one way to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new vehicle and never expect to book any work for it, such as getting new oil or getting new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioning. It’s a piece of equipment that consumes fuel and has moving components. Like a car, it can develop leaks and its moving components can fail.
Having your system examined annually by a Central Air LLC specialist can help find little issues before they turn into large malfunctions. (And cause your AC to stop working!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your air conditioner is installed outdoors, it’s more prone to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can negatively affect your equipment’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a specialist to take care of intricate internal components.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that build up within your system can push it to work harder and lower airflow. Both these problems can lead to increased energy consumption—and a more expensive energy bill!
- It could prolong your unit’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and may even help it work longer. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly energy expenses and over the long run, because you won’t have to install new equipment as quickly.
- It helps spot small issues before they become major, costly troubles. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will closely look at parts and perform a set of cooling performance tests. These in-depth processes often allow us to locate issues before they turn into extensive problems that cause an expensive repair bill.
- It helps deliver trouble-free operation throughout the warmest days. After your AC is maintained, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your system is well-prepared to provide worry-free comfort. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the best approaches to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this service, your equipment is open to advanced meltdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A good AC maintenance should have an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC technician. Here’s some of the things we’ll perform:
We’ll inspect the ensuing areas and parts:
- Overall unit state
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the services we’ll complete:
- Install new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lubricate moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Service Now with Central Air LLC
Now is the best time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Central Air LLC pros a shout at 203-357-5913 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we come to your home, make sure to look at our special offers for savings on your approaching tune-up.