There’s no getting around the change of seasons in Brookfield, it’s something we all have to be ready for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the top of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your heating system. This, of course, means that it’s the best time to consider annual furnace service as well, but probably not in the way that you had previously thought.
Energy savings comes in a number shapes and forms, to include:
- Furnace Service. Many homeowners solely associate furnace service with swapping out filters, but having a tune-up completed can help your system run better, providing you with efficient comfort that may help you save on your monthly heating bills.
- Take It Down A Notch. Altering the temperature on your thermostat even a few degrees may help you save consistently month after month. It’s pretty evident, but when your system doesn’t have to run as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy expenses.
- Filters. Another quick fix that most every homeowner can take care of on their own, switching furnace filters every month or two during the heating season helps air pass through more effortlessly, making less work for your furnace.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not hard to lose a lot of your heated air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to use caulk and weatherstripping to close those annoying holes and keep the warm air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Central Air LLC pro comes by for your annual furnace service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are an upgrade. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping reduce your monthly energy bills.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list the end-all be-all, but there are a few basic ways to help increase your comfort when the temperatures go down in Brookfield. Whether you’re calling to arrange annual furnace service or simply want to know which furnace filter is correct for your system, give the experts at Central Air LLC a call at 203-357-5913 to start saving a little more today.